SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Sunday, August 10, 2008

[DSC03342.JPG]
yesterday, met Xiaoshi laogong yesterday at CCK...she was late!! humph!! haahass... bus to Plaza Singapore to wait for Japser and Dennis which are both my primary school friends..but i think only Jasper remembers me..haahas..went to bought Movie tickets of the MUMMY...and went to meet some of Jasper's friends, Kenny and Chaolim, which are also both my primary school friends...i bet the don't know who i am..nah, its ok...haahas...went pool as the guys wanted to play while me and Xiaoshi was chatting...went to cinema and watched the show...i like the show and i think its worth to watch?!
never go hospital to visit my granny cause its 9plus when the movie ended..think by that time my granny is asleep?! bus home....
today morning woke up and started doing my math worksheet...had to complete by today (my own target)... was watching the Olympics while doing..there is gymnastics and diving today!! my favourites...haahas...never went hospital to visit granny today again cause dad not free to drive me there and i haven finish my homework...maybe tomorrow?? nah...its like excuses hurh...maybe yarh...the true reasons is i lazy bah...
no more holidays so far after National Day..will be tired bah..and i suddenly feel that a week pass very fast in no time..i couldn't catch up with the phase...very worried for myself ... have to study no matter what!!
holiday tomorrow = study day

No comments: