SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Saturday, August 30, 2008


didn't go send my phone for re-service cause its raining and i am down with flu!! it think is due to the burning of incentive paper... think tomorrow bah...

Anyway, I've got an announcement to make.. my Dance troupe is organising a concert tittled 'Beyond Horizon II'..the concert will be held on the 20th September 2008 (Saturday) at Victoria Theatre. the concert starts at 8p.m. and ends at around 9.30p.m. tickets are sold at $20 each..

anyone interested, feel free to contact me through sms, e-mail or msn..if you do not have any of my contacts, drop a note on my tag board also will do...hope you guys will support!!

**To Movement & Dance Dancers, please be reminded to make up your decisions asap and if you are going, please bring $20 on Wednesday and hand it to Aslyn during the dance practice...

No comments: