SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Saturday, August 16, 2008


hohoho...another week has passed... this week was rather a bad one for me...Chinese results were out which i am upset about..and also English oral which falls on yesterday...
alright...its confirmed that i will be retaking my Chinese as I've already signed for re-sitting...and when the Chinese teacher gave the Chinese worksheet, i totally lost touch with it..i suddenly don't know how to do a single questions...OMG..i had returned everything to my Chinese teacher...really have to buck up on every of my subjects...
Friday, English O'level Oral Examination...i was so nervous for my English Oral cause i didn't do well for my Chinese Oral although Chinese is my only strongest subject. some more my English is so lousy that i totally loose faith to the Oral...did my best and hope i did well for it although i am the first to get out from the room compared to the other two...
anw, something funny happened at night... as promised, teacher poon (uncle poon) is suppose to pass me his notes on Geography on Friday, the date line... he didn't manage to pass it to me in school cause i think he haven't finish completing the notes...at around 9pm, he appeared outside my house, leaving the notes at my doorstep and went off..its like, i think that there is not a need to pass it to me so late although as promised that today is the date line...was very thankful to him...don't know what to say. was so shocked by his action..haahas....thanks anw teacher poon... think can present him with an award for his action...hees..
Saturday, which is today, did nothing at all from morning till now, 2pm. but I've planned to complete all my homework today and tomorrow will be revision day..off i go^.^

No comments: