SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Wednesday, August 06, 2008


hey hey..surprisingly that i am posting during the weekdays?? hahas...its just that my brother on the computer but he is busy with his work..and i was bored and tired cause i just reach home...haahas...so i just sat down and went to my blog as well as to check my e-mails..haahas..today had O'level spa practical skill3 examination...wasn't well prepared i can say..but i did my best for the paper..hope those aim, variables and procedures are correct..70more days to O'level...i am very worried now!! did badly for my exam practice...signed... but never mind, i will do extra work so that my prelim1 will achieve good results...haahas...hope so...
and and and...i am dam worried for my Chinese results now..its coming out on the 12August..which means next Tuesday....hope that i can achieve the grade i wanted so that i do not have to retake...god, please grant my wish*_*

good luck to everyone!!

No comments: