SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Sunday, August 17, 2008


hmmm...i think it has been month's since i last went Horizon...suddenly misses dance and my dance mates so much!! my techniques had regressed cause I've not been practicing my basics for quite a long time.i think after i applied leave from Horizon, i jiu never dance lerh...haahas

anw, yesterday night heard daddy saying that granny can soon discharged from the hospital....yeah!!! i am so glad to hear that ok...daddy also said that aunt will be hiring a maid who will help granny in things like helping her to the toilet etc..also, granny will be staying at every of her children's house for 4month...so she will be shifting from houses to houses after every 4month...true speaking, i find it a little troublesome...why don't let her stay at my house as my mother is a full time housewife where she can help out the maid a little...whereas my two aunt have to work..it will be quite tiring for them after a long day of work...but never mind...since they've decided to do thing that way, we'll just follow...

mummy was discussing with daddy yesterday of changing the house arrangement by swapping the place of the study room and the living room...and meanwhile also change the study table for my second brother as he needs a big table for him to draw his 'landscape'...i find it interesting...cause it has been long since my house got a new look...but it's still not confirmed yet as the more important thing is on the arrangement of rooms when fetching my granny back home...
miss granny lots^-^

No comments: