SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Tuesday, August 12, 2008


alright...Chinese results are out...teacher said that this year's results wasn't very good...my heart sink to the bottom when hearing only 18people getting distinction for Chinese...i was very upset with my results cause i didn't manage to get the grades i wanted...couldn't hold my tears when i heard my results...burst into tears at a corner...really want to thank Xiaoshi, Amanda, Liyun, Joan, Venie, Yvonne, Uncle Poon for the consoling too as well as Junxian, Timothy and Mak. also thanks to Iris for the warm hug, Shannon for the piece of tissue and Justin for the packet of tissue.
**sorry if i missed out some but thanks to all from the bottom of my heart..
had no mood to continue the day..but thanks to Xiaoshi, Liyun and Amanda's joking make me feel better...as well as uncle Poon's message and jokes..thanks a lot^^went Lot1 with Xiaoshi after school cause i don't feel like going home...went straight to basement as only food can enlighten my day...went rounds in the mall and ended up in the library...chit chatted a lot with Xiaoshi and she made me laugh...walked home at around 4pm...
anw, i want to and i will retake my Chinese as i really need that grade very much as i don't have faith for my other subjects...so i think my mind is made bah...hope god will help me...

No comments: